Overview of Company
HOME > Overview of company
IMPLEO is a one-stop shop that handles all facet of overseas distribution of TV programs.
From script/subtitle translation to narration recording and studio editing, IMPLEO's experienced bilingual directors provide the know-how and expertise in their respective field. In addition, our Creative Section produces quality bilingual catalogues and creates outstanding advertising websites.
Our team of dedicated professionals collaborates to offer high-quality productions at great efficiency and low cost.
||Translation and Studio work
- Script translations
- Subtitle translations
- Subtitles with time code and duration
- Direction for narration recording
- Direction for studio editing
- Studio coordination
- Despatch of Narrators
- Japanese <---> English
- Chinese (simplified and traditional)
- French, etc.
Official TV program websites (NHK et al), websites for apparel makers, esthetic salons, conferences, etc.
- Printed materials: TV program catalogues, program brochures, magazine advertisements (foreign and domestic), large posters and panels, leaflets, etc.
- TV program-related: Production of subtitles and graphics
Overview of company
- Company name
- IMPLEO Inc.
- Twinhills Yoyogi-koen West #2303,
1-38-3 Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 151-0063, Japan
- Telephone No.
- FAX No.
- Incorporated on 10 September 2007 (established as a limited liability company on 10 May 2001)
- 10,000,000 yen
- Main bank
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Shibuya Branch
- Seiko Kato
- Main business activities
- Design production (websites, printed materials etc.)
Translation and interpreting (TV programs, business fields and general subjects)
Narration recording and studio editing
Dispatch of narrators (English, Chinese, Korean, French, Japanese etc.)
Project planning and production (Art event and various subjects)
- 22 (as of October 2010)
- Business licenses
- General worker dispatching
- Fee-charging employment placement
- NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation)
- NHK International Inc.
- Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
- NHK Enterprises, Inc.
- NHK Global Media Services, Inc.
- NHK Educational Corporation
- Japan Convention Services, Inc.
- TELMIC Corp.
- JOYFREAK Inc.